Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things going on

Sunday, after returning from Youth retreat I made about 3 dozen Cake Pearls for college "Short" group. We didn't eat many and I took them home. Monday, I took some to work to share and when I returned home the plate was empty. What I didn't tell you was my car was in the shop so I was driving Tim's. I called him and asked if someone brought him home and they finished the cake pearls. He said no. I said come on, yeah you did. He said no. Mingus ate 8-10 cake pearls! I'm so thankful they weren't chocolate, but I'm sure his stomach didn't feel very well.

Today I had an interview with Elon Park Elementary. It's in South Charlotte and the weirdest interview I've had yet. They were scheduled every 15 minutes and I felt like just as I sat down and told a little about myself, it was over. I drove about 40 minutes for about 12 minutes of get to know you. I'm not sure if that's enough time to tell them if I'm right for the job, but we'll see!

No comments: