Thursday, November 19, 2009

What a Mess!

So Friday, I took two children in to the bathroom. Well I stood at the door and they went in as we still had kids on the playground. I thought they both came out but evidently I left one inside for 30 seconds. I thought I was going to fall apart when I turned around to see her in the hands of my boss. Therefore, I was put on administrative leave until Monday. ( I didn't know this at the time, but that will come later.) Since I'm only going to be there another month, Tim thought maybe I should go ahead and resign, because if they did fire me, it would follow me on my employment history wherever I went. So Monday morning at 6 am I called and left a message. I got up later to do whatever since I wasn't going to work and was really praying for direction. I'm a neon sign kinda girl and wanna hear it. So I was digging through Tim's bag and found his copy of Utmost for His Highest. The one for Monday was 1 Cor 10:31, "Whatever you do, do for the glory of God." Smack me in the face. So I went upstairs to tell Tim I'm going to quit and we'll just suck it up and make it. As I'm telling him the phone rings. It's my boss, asking could I come into work. I said yes, still not sure that I wouldn't go in and quit. As I'm getting ready, Tim checked my email from his iphone to find that a school wanted an interview and as he's reading that I get a call asking for another interview. Wow! God is awesome! So I went in and kept my job, but still interviewed for the others as HE may need me here for a little while longer.

No comments: