Monday, December 1, 2008

And here we go...

Last night was such an emotional night!
We told our church that we were moving in January, to Huntersville, NC to serve at Independence Hill Baptist Church. I knew it was going to be tough, but I didn't know how tough! Telling the Choir, praise team and drama was the hardest. Angela and I have grown so close to so many of those guys and girls and having to say goodbye is going to be one of the single most difficult experinces of my life! Just telling them was tearful. The friends we have made at CBC have been so amazing, sacrifical and loving - a true picture of God's character. The exciting thing is that they will conitine to serve like that because of how much the love Jesus! 

Now we have to get ready to pack and move. But before that, we have finals, a christmas musical - which is going to rock, and graduation. It's going to be a busy December. Stay tuned!

Father in Heaven, 
Thank You for grace that is greater than ALL our sin. Thank you for always being ready to pick us up and hold us when we're hurting. Father keep my eyes focused on You and my heart broken over my sin and the sin of a lost and dying world. Let my broken heart be made whole only by Your love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man, oh man. goodbyes are never fun.